- Employment Litigation - Employer
- Employment Law Advice & Counsel
- Workplace Investigations
- ADA Access Litigation
Samantha Tanner received her B.A. with Honors in Legal Studies from the University of California, Berkeley in 2012, and her J.D. from the University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2016.
Samantha provides advice and counsel to employers on all workplace issues, including discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, leave laws, disability and reasonable accommodations, and other compliance issues. She also represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation.
Samantha’s past experience includes work at private employment law and business after departing from the boutique labor and employment law firm she co-founded in 1999firms, on both the plaintiff and defense side. While at McGeorge, Samantha served as a certified intern for the Sacramento County District Attorney’s Office.
In her free time, Sam enjoys doing yoga, hiking, and watching hockey and is a big Sharks fan!
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, 2013, Sacramento, California
- University of California at Berkeley , 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
- California Lawyers Association, Labor and Employment Section
- Rymel v. Save Mart Supermarkets, Inc. (2018) 30 Cal.App.5th 853